If you already have a Google account then great, if not, sign-up for a free Google account by visiting Google.com.
Google article about Google+ – Start with setting up your profile:
Here are few key points to be aware of when setting up your profile:
- Changing your name in your profile changes your name in your Google Account as well. This change will be reflected in other Google products you sign in to with your account, like Gmail and Docs.
- Deleting your profile won’t delete your Google Account.
- People who have your email address could see a link to the profile that’s associated with that email address.
What does a Google+ page look like?
The best way to answer this question is to view a Google+ page. Click here to visit Google’s Google+ page.
What’s new with Google+?
Here’s a link to the Google+ update page. Postings are organized by month. This is a great way to stay up with the latest developments from Google.
Google+ Page for Business
This is a great article complete with video tutorial on Google+ for business.
Get Closer to Your Customers with Google+
Two things you need to know before attempting to create a Google+ page for business:
- You will need to be signed in to your Google account.
- You will need to have a Google+ profile associated with your Google Account.
Adding a Google+ Page badge to your wesite
From the Google Help files, here is a step-by-step guide to add a Google+ Badge to your website.
Add a Google+ Badge to your website.
And that is just the beginning. Google+ is still evolving and I am just getting started myself. What can you add to my list? Tell us something more about Google+ by posting a comment.