How to transition away from YP Internet advertising.
Ending a relationship with YP can be scary. After all, they are the company that – in many cases – built your website and handles your online, and possibly print, marketing.
The first things you need to learn:
- Do you own your domain name?
- Who controls your website?
- How much money is this change going to save you?
- How much money is this change going to cost you?
- And the biggest one of all…
Living and working from the road in our RV is always interesting. Yesterday I drove the scenic route to our campground outside Yosemite National Park. Note to self: Buy a navigation system with good road elevation and pitch information 😉
How will people find me online after YP?
If you are like one of my customers, YP programs can include banner ads, sponsored ads, landing pages and YP-affiliated search engines. There are better approaches. And they often cost less.